Happy New Year beautiful people! We have bloomed to the twenties and are dancing to a brand new decade. This is so exciting!!!
New Years always fueled me with fresh hopes, dreams and vision but 2020 makes it even more special as it is a period which I have identified since my schooling days. I wrote essays with this year in mind and the vision for myself and the nation. If it were possible, I wish I could retrieve some of the essays and read it to myself.
Instead, I like to reflect on the last 20 years and see what life principles I like to take with me as I dance into this New Year.
- Be worry free
- Be present in the present
- Respond, not react
- Trust in divine timing. Appreciate and enjoy the process. Grow with each experience
- Make health a lifestyle, not a game of yo-yo diets
- Show up. Every step counts to making your dreams come true
- Journal everyday – a word, a thought or an idea. Let your inner voice speak
- Travel, explore and expand your roots
- Count your blessings not the likes
- Expect and set expectations for yourself, not others
- Be the joy you seek
- Be the best version of you!
Have a sparkling 2020 and the very best of wishes to all of you!
One thought on “2020”
Love the way you pen your thoughts. All our blessings for you chellam! Happy 2020!